Every time the grayson globe is published, I will put in a different craft. This time’s craft is tissue ghosts!!!
What you need:
- 2 Googly Eyes OR a Black Marker
- Cotton ball
How to make it:
- Put your tissue flat on the table and put the cotton ball in the middle of the tissue. The cotton ball will be the ghost’s head.
2. Squish the tissue up around the cotton ball. Hold it at the neck.
3. Glue the tissue to the cotton ball. Squeeze the glue around the neck. Let dry.
4. Glue on googly eyes OR draw eyes on.
5. Put your ghost on display!
Pro Tip: When displaying your ghost, it might be helpful to stick something like a toothpick to help your ghost stand up.