Every time the Grayson Globe is published, I will put in a different craft. This time the craft is bead corn!!!
What you need:
- 4 pipe cleaners (shades of brown or tan preferred)
How to make it:
- Put all 3 of the pipe cleaners together in the middle. Next, twist it so that the sections are even.
2. Put beads up to about one inch from the ends.
3. Bend the 6 stalks of beads up together.
4. Twist the stalks together at the top.
- Hang it up
- Put it on your plates before you eat
- Make a bouquet
- Put them on your tables
- Give as gifts