Welcome to the Grayson Globe cooking section, home of conventional and modern recopies. Charoset is a traditional Jewish food often served on Passover.
Apples - Aprox. 15
Assorted dried fruit (pitted)
Red grape juice - 1 cup
- Peel the apples
- Cut the peeled apples into tiny little pieces.
- Put the aforementioned apples in a large mixing bowl
- Cut up the dried fruit and put it in the bowl with the apples.
- Pour grape juice or wine onto the Charoset. Mix it all up.
- Wait until the stuff is brown.